Well, most of you know that I mainly started this blog to ask for accountability for my weight loss journey. And even though I have moved on to being more intentional in other areas of my life, today I find myself coming back full circle to subject of weight loss and weight management. I’m really beginning to think God likes to park me here!!
Even though I am not personally in a position right now where I am actively researching diets and such, a better part of my life for the last decade has been dedicated to just that, so when I recently heard about a new Young Living challenge called Slique in 60, I naturally gravitated towards seeing what it was all about. Here’s a snippet from the webpage:
Our Slique line of products is designed to help you make healthy-and lasting-lifestyle changes. To boost your efforts, we have created the Slique in 60 program! Slique in 60′s no-risk approach will guide you to your goals, whether you are aiming to develop better eating habits, more effectively manage your weight, or both!
Sounds interesting, doesn’t it? Ok, now that they’ve got my attention with the no-risk statement, I want to know exactly what this is! In a nutshell, Young Living has a line of products called Slique, and they have recently put them together into kits based on how much weight you’re looking to lose. Buy two of these kits (which equals a 60-day supply) and they promise results. If you are not satisfied after using the products for 60 consecutive days, they will give you a product credit equal to the amount of your purchase!
So… I have someone who is stepping up and taking the challenge! And even though they aren’t ready to go public with it yet, they have agreed to let me highlight their progress on my blog, with the big reveal coming after the challenge is complete. The challenge will start around February 1st, depending on exactly when their monthly Young Living package arrives!
Let’s take a look at the products that will be used for this challenge:
1) Slique Essence. Slique Essence combines grapefruit, tangerine, lemon, spearmint and ocotea with stevia extract in a unique blend that supports healthy weight management goals. These ingredients work together to help control hunger, especially when used together with the Slique Tea. Simply add 2-4 drops to 4-6 oz of your favorite beverage, Slique Tea or water. Use throughout the day whenever hungry!
2) Slique Tea. Slique Tea is an exotic drink that has been formulated with natural ingredients to help support individual weight goals. This blend is rich in flavonoids, a dietary compound generally associated with helping maintain certain normal, healthy body functions. It also contains polyphenols, which may be useful as part of a guilt-free weight-management regimen when combined with a healthy diet and physical activity. To use, bring 8 ounces of water to a rolling boil and let cool for 3 1/2 minutes. Place one pouch in a cup, mug or filter and add water. Steep for at least 3 minutes. Add your favorite Young Living essential oils as desired. Use daily before and after workouts, with meals or any time you need a natural boost. Contains naturally occurring caffeine and tea antioxidants.
3) Slique Bars. Slique Bars dual-targeted satiety approach and medley of exotic fruits, nuts and science creates the perfect functional, nutritious snack to help you feel fuller, longer. Consume before or between meals with 12 ounces of water to help control hunger. Individuals who may be sensitive to high-fiber diets should exercise care when consuming more than 2 bars daily.
4) Slique Slim Caps. Slique Slim Caps combine essential oils, dietary fibers and other key ingredients into a weight-management supplement that may induce feelings of satiation, increase metabolic activity and decrease excessive eating and over-indulgence. Take one packet 45 minutes before your two largest meals of the day with 8-12 ounces of cold water.
The kits that are available are based on how much weight you are looking to lose. They are as follows:
- Slique Complete (25+ lbs) – all the products above, plus Slique Gum, in appropriate quantities, as well as Balance Complete protein meal replacement shakes and NingXia Red.
- Slique Advanced (15-25 lbs) – all the products above, plus Slique Gum in appropriate quantities. This is the kit that will be used for this challenge.
- Slique Assist (5-15 lbs) – all the products above, plus Slique Gum in appropriate quantities.
- Slique Maintain (to maintain!) – Slique Tea and Slique Essence.
Anyone else interested in taking the challenge?
*Please note: you must be a member of Young Living to take advantage of the no-risk challenge. If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Young Living member, please click here. Don’t worry – you will have the support of me and an amazing private Facebook group where you can ask questions and see how others are using their oils. We won’t leave you to waste money on a bunch of stuff you don’t know how to use!
*Only 100% pure, therapeutic grade Young Living Essential Oils are used by our family. Using “perfume grade” or any other essential oils that may be adulterated with chemicals can be very dangerous, especially for digestion.